Another DIY Headboard Idea


Okay. I'm kind of a freak when it comes to getting excited about new DIY headboard ideas. I'm not sure why because I don't even need one right now, but this blog's all about you right? :-) This one seems both simple and inexpensive, and since I'm never sure who's looking for what or what will appeal to who (whom? - whatever) I thought I would share it just in case someone would find it helpful.

Just a little opinion - I think I would make the panels a tish longer so that the bottom would be hidden behind the mattress.

Okay. That's it. Sorry to interrupt whatever you were doing. You can go now.

Oh. Except there's a little instructional video. Gotta love that...

View this gallery at The Indianapolis Star: DIY: Hanging Headboard


Edited to link to DIY Day at ASTPL:
I hesitated about linking this to DIY day at ASTPL since I didn't make it myself, but I thought it may give someone inspiration for their own DIY project. I'd love to know if you use the idea!

DIY Day @ ASPTL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...