Creative Decorating Ideas

bhg.com

I have mixed emotions about the first photo in this post. As you can see, they've used mirrors to visually raise the height of this short window. I admire the creativity and the concept for sure. Maybe I would like it better if the console table underneath were just painted solid. Also not sure I like the fact that the chandelier, etc. is reflected. It feels busy for my taste. What do you think?

It might the "norm" to center a smaller mirror above this settee, but I'm loving the scale of this mirror!
Country Living Photo Ellen McDermott

The way they painted the turquoise detail under (or on - can't tell) the molding here is unique and striking. I didn't notice when I first decided to use this photo, but they also painted above the base molding.

Kim Coleman Design via House of Turquoise

My natural inclination would be to center the art above each bed, but I like the way that they've chosen to relate the art to the center arrangment rather than the headboards. Mixes it up a bit and makes it more unique.

I like the use of art in this corner. via justimaginedesign

Hope you're having a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...