Accessorizing Your Walls - DIY Art Ideas

Well, yesterday you learned that I have a short attention span, and today you're learning that I just can't be relied upon! I said that my next post would be ways to make small art bigger (which WILL happen) and instead I'm showcasing some DIY art inspiration. What I'm learning - don't broadcast what you're doing in advance, just do it when you do it and then you won't feel the need to apologize! :-) Honestly? I took the day "off" today to get a bunch of baking and some other things done for the out of town company I'm expecting for 4 days next week and this post just went together more quickly than the other ones.

Click on the sources for more information on the project.

Wallpaper Art

Southern Living Photo Laurey W. Glenn

Word Art

Myst33 via DIY Showoff


Frosted Monogram Mirror

The DIY Showoff

Magnetic Chalkboard Mirror

Viva Full House via Design Sponge


Wine Crate Display Cases

via Design Sponge

Gold Chevron Paintings

Make Under My Life


$60 Pottery Barn Knock-off Mirror

Starter Home To Dream Home

This design was made using a rubber doormat!

Frugal Home Ideas

Ceiling Medallion Art

BHG.com

Don't forget to enter the $35 Amazon Gift Card GIVEAWAY! Have an awesome day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...