A Quick Ornament Tip

This may be really old news to all of you, but I'm hoping someone hasn't heard of it and can use it as an idea to shake up your current ornament collection a little bit. I was "window shopping" Christmas trees about 3 years ago and someone shared this idea with me. I've been using it since and love it.

Take a length of green florist wire, string 3 ornaments on it and then twist the remainder of the wire to use as a hanger to hook them on the tree. You end up with a pretty ornament cluster like the example I made above. Use your imagination and mix up colors, sizes, etc. for a variety of looks.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Linking to the following blog parties:
The DIY Show Off


Don't forget to enter the $35 Amazon Gift Card GIVEAWAY!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...