Christmas Gifts (for me! :-) )

I was so honored a month ago when Toni at Design Dazzle chose me as her favorite top commenter. Not only was I honored, I was excited when I realized that I had won prizes! I just received them in the mail not too long ago, so I thought I would share them with you.


I won these cute JOY letters (above) from the etsy shop LittleLoveLetters. I love the fun combination of stripes and polka dots, and they add a little whimsy to my Christmas decor.

I also won textile gift boxes from Hullabaloo Home Decor. They have other great options on their site, but the three below are the ones I picked. Aren't they awesome?


They come with the matching ribbon and gift tag and they're really nice quality.

I'm going to have a hard time actually using them, because that means I'll have to give them up. :-)
Hope you're all having a good week so far...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...