Happy New Year! Good bye 2009 and Welcome 2010.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and a relaxing start to 2010.
2009 has been a great year for me professionally. While it was the Year of the Recession, Charlotte Minty Design remained busy throughout the year.
I worked with several new architects this year - Tse Wallace Architects and Mary Daish Architect, as well as continuing working with Alan Minty Architect and Minty Architecture & Design. It's a pleasure working with you all.
Starting this blog has been successful for Charlotte Minty Design. It has been useful to display interior design visuals and other research tools for me and our clients to explore. I'm happy to continue this and hope to expand on this blog next year for your enjoyment.
2010 already has a positive start - 'Minerva', a great book store and gallery, has been so successful since their opening on Cuba Street and I have asked back to extend on the original design and create new pieces for the store. I'm looking forward to that.
I thank all the great clients I worked with this year and hope that you're enjoying the results of our collaboration. And to those who allowed me put your homes on my blog. It is much appreciated.
Roll on 2010...


Photograph by Charlotte Minty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...