Sunshine Award and A Sunny Home

Thank you to Sarah at Real Estate Style for awarding me the Sunshine Award recently. It made my day!

I'm supposed to pass the award on to 12 other blogs whose positivity & creativity inspire others in the blog world. Since there are so many awesome bloggers out there who do just that, it's really too hard to choose just 12. Therefore, I'm passing the award on to all of you. I'm constantly amazed at the creativity out there and it definitely adds sunshine to my day. Feel free to pass it on and spread the sunshine. :-)

A post talking about sunshine seemed the perfect place to share this home by designer Kathryn Chaplow (Photographer James Yochum) that was featured in the January/February 2008 issue of Home magazine (pointclickhome.com). I love her creative use of color. Makes me happy just looking at it. You can see the rest of the home here.


Giveaway tomorrow! Have a good day...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...