{Beauty} Spa Soak Saturday

Happy Saturday! Can you believe we are almost
into August? Hope you get a chance to unwind
this weekend & maybe indulge in a bit of
pampering. I can always tell when I am running
myself too ragged, it usually starts with a sore
neck.
My favorite way to relax is a nice, hot bubble bath.
I like to light some candles, get a book and soak
my cares away!

Aveda's Peppermint Oil is a great way to help
relieve stress from sore muscles, (and smells
great too)! Soak a washcloth in warm water
and ring out, add a few drops of, Aveda's
Peppermint oil on the wet cloth and wrap it
around your neck while you take a
relaxing, scented bubble bath.
Did you know Peppermint oil is good for
headaches?
An inexpensive and relaxing bubble bath
is Johnson's Lavender Bedtime Bath.
I used to buy it for the kids when they
were small and it smelled so great I
started using it before bed to keep the insomnia
at bay. Johnson's also makes a Vapor Bath
which will make instantly ease your symptoms
when you have a nasty head cold or your
sinuses decide to act up!
What is your favorite way to de-stress and relax?

photo credits 1) Buffalo, 2) Chic Deco, 3)J.S. Eckert Photography


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...