Dreaming Of Paris Shops

What are you plans today? If you are one
of my French blog friends then you could
quite possible be strolling the beautiful streets
of Paris and poking in all those fabulous
shops. For the rest of us, there is online
shopping. I know, doesn't even come close,
but everyone could use a little French
inspiration for their home!

French linens, cushions, tableware,
candlesticks, you name it. (Croissant
not included)




I would be thrilled to own either of these chairs!
Which one would you pick?




French Grain Sack pillows seem to be everywhere
I can't get enough!



Who would have thought a store named The Pink Pig
would have such fabulous delights!


I guess I will crack open my Barefoot In Paris cookbook
by Ina Garten and dream of browsing french shops,
strolling by the Seine and chocolate crepes.



Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...