{Interiors} White Done Right



Photo credits:  1) Miss Wallflower (tumblr), 2) paonote_room 269 (tumblr), 3) Concept blanc (tumblr)

Wow, it's Wednesday already! Is it just me or is this week flying by?
How gorgeous is that model in white lace?  She is stunning with
her hair pulled back, love her smokey eye and nude lip too.
I definitely love the use of color but these images make me long for
a blank canvas of white! 


On a side note... I was having some difficulties w/ my page loading and
realized it was due to the Kernest Font I was using that was hosted by
Kernest.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  I tried embedding a special
font for my titles/sidebar titles so I would love if you would tell me
whether or not the special script is showing up on your computer in my
titles ~ thanks! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...