Hello, New Year



via 1, 2, 3
Now that the party dress has been carefully hung, and the remnants of New Year's Eve celebrations have been cleared away, it's time to focus on resolutions for 2011.
A few years back I decided not to make resolutions because I never keep them.
This year I am making some that I know I can keep:

Eat the cookie and don't feel guilty, (heck... have the pie and ice cream too... you only live once)!


Go to Sephora often, (it's cheaper than therapy and works better too)!


Host lots of blog giveaways, (you know you like this one).


Make sure my kids know they are the best kids in the world, (easy, they are the best kids... when they clean their rooms and listen.. hee hee).


Do my part to help others when I can, (say yes to good karma)!


So let me ask you... do you make resolutions?  If you answered yes, then do you keep them?  

Naomilynn stationery giveaway enter here
(You won't want to miss this one... her stationery is super cute)!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...