Soothe the Senses


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Good morning, lovelies! This is Dawn from The Alternative Wife and I'm thrilled to be filling in for my good friend Debby today. Debby is one of my favorite girls and one of the most inspiring people I know and I'm so honored that she asked me to guest post on her gorgeous blog.

Today I wanted to delight your senses with a few of my favorite things. The soft touch of silk and satin, the sweet taste of macaroons, the fresh scent of flowers or fine fragrance. Each and every one of these little luxuries can soothe me in an instant.

How about you? I'd love to know what are your favorite soul soothers?

Hope you all have a wonderful day! And thanks so much for having me, Debby! xoxo
Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...