Sassy aprons

Dianna over at The Devine Home blogged about these aprons today and I loved them so much I have to do the same! I'm typically not one for wearing aprons, but these are so much fun I think I may start! They don't fall under the "shopping on a very small budget" category but they're not bad and aren't they adorable?

I know at least one person for sure that is going to fall into apron love (notice the fringe on the bottom of some these?) and if she doesn't comment on this post I seriously don't know what I will do! :-)

These are from Sassy Chef Aprons:

These are from Beebops Party Wear:



Too much fun! So if you're looking for that perfect accessory for your kitchen - maybe this is what you've been missing?

Speaking of kitchens... someone asked me to post on accessorizing above kitchen cabinets so I will be doing that in an upcoming post.

Let me know what you think of these aprons. Awesome? Not your thing? Do you know of any apron sources that carry something unique and different that appeals to your taste? Share it with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...