Color Soiree ~ Yellow & Gray




I came across more yellow and gray and since it is my current obsession, (hence the new blog design),
I just had to share them.  The coat is from Ruche - I may just forget about the Camel coat I've been coveting and order this coat from Ruche.  I told Maddog, (a.k.a. hubby),  I am currently obsessed with yellow and gray and he said, "Yes, I read that in your blog."  (awwww... he reads it... brownie points)!!   Then I said, "You know, you may come home one day and my entire wardrobe could be yellow and gray."  (No response - probably adding up what this new obsession of mine is going to cost him).   He then responded with, "I like yellow too, see I'm wearing a Bruins shirt."  (Silly rabbit... a Bruin's shirt doesn't count)!  He's a real "guy's guy" who just so happened to marry a true "girly girl" but he makes an effort to make our interests "common interests."  For this.... I am grateful.. it's the small things in life don't you think?
So did I convert you yet?  Are you loving yellow and gray?  What is your color obsession of the
moment?

photo credits: 1) Ruche, 2) My Notting Hill, 3) Apartment Therapy, 4) Life of Style (blogspot) via Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...