Tidy Arrangement


via 1+2, 3
Boston has had yet another snow storm.  In preparation, I stocked up on groceries and picked up some flowers while I was out.  Amazing how some lovely floral blooms can lift the spirit, isn't it?
I have every intention of tackling some closets today in desperate need of some organization, (organizing is not my forte). Usually, once I complete one project it motivates me to go through the entire house.

I've got news!  My blog boutique is now open!
You all know how often I change my blog headers... I've got so many headers saved, I thought it was time to open a boutique.   Have fun browsing the boutique, and hopefully this will be a quick, simple way to spruce up your blog if you are in need of some help!

Enter to win a Sur la table gift card
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...