Simply Smitten: Katrin Cargill





This London townhouse by interior designer, Katrin Cargill, is so utterly charming. I am simply smitten by all of the lovely little details from the wallpapered closet, to the candy cane stripes and built in bookshelves with stories just waiting to transport one to a different time and place. I could use a bit of a reprieve in a cozy London townhouse after school vacation week. It has been fun... lots of sleepovers, lots of teens, and another college visit scheduled today with our son for accepted students day. If I haven't been by your blog to say hello I apologize, it has been quite the busy week.


Thank you to everyone who entered my Atlanta Bartlett giveaway! The winner chosen by Random.org
is Elizabeth of Pretty Pink Tulips. Congrats, Elizabeth, just email me which book you would like.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...