Creative Decorating Ideas - 2

These pillow shams were made from a tablecloth and the lamp shade was made from pieces of silk drapery and a bathrobe, which just goes to show you don't necessarily need to go to the fabric store when looking for fabric for a remix!
Pattern inside rather than outside of the shade.
I think I may have mentioned once or twice how much painted floors appeal to me AND the fact that I'll probably never have one. Don't get me wrong, I love the floors in my home and wouldn't trade them, but I would like to have just a little itsy bitsy space somewhere just waiting for me to paint the floor. :-) If you're interested in these paint colors, you can find them at Southern Living.
Southern Living

LOVE wallpaper bookcovers. More uses for leftover wallpaper at realsimple.com
realsimple.com Photo Ditte Isager

Using this many large pieces of art in a small space like this wouldn't be the first thing that would typically come to mind for me, but it's working for me here...
David H. Mitchell for Southern Accents 2005
Happy Monday! Hope it's a great one for you...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...